The Creators Market aims to promote and support (Australian) locally made producers and small business owners in a friendly, approachable, fun and authentic environment. Since our first market in January 2015, The Creators Market continues to grow and build it’s reputation as a fantastic opportunity for small business owners to showcase their wares and build their customer base.
Stallholder Selection Criteria
The Creators Market is on the hunt for:
- Australian handmade and homemade
- Creative & original works
- Independent designers
- Products that are innovative and original
- Stall holders who are proud of their products
- Stall holders who promote themselves effectively in social media
- Stall holders with a friendly, authentic, approachable and genuine persona
Important information for FOOD traders:
- Ready-to-eat food products only are permitted
- Access to water is only available on request
- Stall holders must have certification and insurance that is relevant to each city (and must be available at your stall on market days)
Melbourne FOOD traders:
- You will need to be registered with Streatrader and have an approved Statement of Trade prior to the event.