Stalls at The Creators Market vary depending on location + venue however the minimum cost for a stall is $110.00.
It is crucial for stall holders to remember that their stall fee pays for so much more than their actual ‘stall’ on the day.
It includes extensive marketing opportunities, a promotion to The Creators Market database, additional BOOSTS via social media channels and more.
Stall holders should view their space at The Creators Market as just that, a MARKETING opportunity.
You are paying for your space, to be promoted, to have your stall set up, the venue set up, the whole market event managed (by ONE person) and to then be listed on our website for a VERY VERY long time (we’ve still got stall holders listed on this site from our FIRST market!).
The Creators Market 100% champions and does EVERYTHING it can to support it’s stall holders, be it in the lead up to market day, ON market day and many days after.
Things to remember when it comes to The Creators Market stall fees
The Creators Market is a mammoth to put together! Your stall fees greatly assist in covering the venue hire fee (bonds) charged, insurance and event management in the lead up/on the day of market.
- Did you know that there is only one person who event manages The Creators Market + one person who works on promoting it through media/press?
- Did you know that we are one of the only markets who provide full event management for stall holders and remain at the market the WHOLE day?
- Did you know that we also assist stall holders with pack up and pack down?
- Did you know that we promote stall holders continuously in the lead up to market day via ALL of our social media channels and have been fortunate to feature in BROADSHEET, URBAN LIST MELBOURNE, THE AGE, THE HERALD SUN, TIMEOUT, GRAM, MELBOURNE TO DO, MELBOURNE GIRL, THE COURIER, CONCRETE PLAYGROUND and more?
- Did you know that The Creators Market is run by The Ideas Library, who are a 2 person (Megan + Gwen) show? Pretty cool huh!?
- Did you know that The Creators market limits the number of stall holders per category to ensure everyone get’s a fair chance to make higher sales on the day!